Please Note: If your using 3G/4G internet provided by your Mobile Carrier. Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and tap Add Account. Enter your full Gmail or Google Account email address as the Username. Tap the option you Tap the switches next to each service's account that you'd like to sync with your phone. Type the names or e-mail addresses of the recipients in the To: field. Just deleted an important email by mistake? It will also appear in the Inbox with a star next to it. Learn more about Using iPhone in our vibrant Apple Communities. Then how to delete all emails on iPhone/iPad at once in iOS 10 Mail app? K2 Tech Update | Tech Tips. (Yup, just like above.) Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account. Silver Star Email on Your Mobile Device Type mail.silverstar.com in the IMAP server field; Select None for security type; Type smtp.silverstar.com in the SMTP server field; Outgoing settings require authentication; How to add your Silver Star email to an Android device. 1 Lone Star College Service Desk How to setup student email on iPhone 4/5 or iPad 1. Tap on Next. Mailbox for iPhone lets you send each email to a list, set it to snooze for a certain number of hours or days, or even just archive the email if you want. Download Gmail - Email by Google and enjoy it on your Apple TV. Handoff can help you be more productive by making it easy to switch between iPhones, iPads, and Macs. Q: On my iPhone, my Outlook.com e-mail account wont allow me to send messages to the trash. Daily Star - The very latest ... Man TRAPS arm in toilet after dropping new iPhone and trying to rescue it. Tap Next. This wikiHow teaches you how to send messages from your iPhone. I get an error report that says Unable to move message. Fill in your name and email 3. In fact, most people use at least an email account for work and a personal email account. Select Add Mail Account under the Mail section and enter account information. This week's apps include a surprisingly good "Star Trek" movie-inspired game and a fun e-mailing app that keeps you from running into things as you walk. 2. Many people use more than one email account. Tap the option you (Yup, just like above.) Tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account. Mailbox for iPhone lets you send each email to a list, set it to snooze for a certain number of hours or days, or even just archive the email if you want. Search discussions, ask questions and get answers about Apple products and services. Choose your email account type. Tap the switches next to each service's account that you'd like to sync with your phone. After adding an email account to the iPhone's Mail application, by default that account is always logged in, accessing new mail every time you open the app. Until science fiction becomes reality, these are the best ways to translate text on your iPhone and iPad. It will also appear in the Inbox with a star next to it. I can receive all mails but when ever I try to send an email,it says copy has been saved in outbox. Yesterday I received a call from a friend asking how to set up a Hotmail email account on her new iPhone.

2017 ATLRetro. All Rights Reserved. This blog is powered by Wordpress